Friday, April 15, 2011

A Special Message to All Loyal Viewers~

Hey, guys, I hope you're all enjoying East Coast Guyz postings, and doing your best to cope with the odd string of weather patterns much of the  east is still experiencing.

My original return plans for spring are on hold for awhile, and I'm also arranging for more travel for sourcing out the best pics for East Coast Guys, with the assistance of Chief Photo Editor
Butch Henson, below!




Butch will be forwarding back  a whole series of new studies, including some great black and white images, as well as a cross-section of country, urban and studio works, which we'll be posting over the next few days.
It's hoped he'll be able to largely be my own legs and eyes, as I consider adding a permanent West Coast division to our blog, and include a sort of combination of regions, and all the more input from viewers, as well as aspiring models and photographers.

Meanwhile, I'll keep you up to date on things, and as always I look forward to hearing from you and receiving suggestions and pics!

Mark, Your Lensman

No comments:

Post a Comment