- Hey, Northeast Guys, Listen Up!~
- Nudist Guys, Photo Hobbyists, Let's Talk!~
- Studios Everywhere---Share Your Pics!
- Share Your Fall Colors!~
- New England Responds---
- Join Our Models & Photographers Forum~
- The Students' Forum: Let's Hear From You
- Male Photo Seminar: It's a Good Start
- Black Models Sought
- Meditations and Orisons on Love~
Friday, September 30, 2016
~In Everlasting Memory~
If tears could build a stairway
and thoughts a memory lane
I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again
No Farewell words were spoken
No time to say good-bye
You were gone before I knew it
And only God knows why.
My heart's still active in sadness
And secret tears still flow
What it meant to lose you
No one can ever know.
But now I know you want us
To mourn for you no more
To remember all the happy times
Life still has much in store.
Since you'll never be forgotten
I pledge to you today
A hallowed place within my heart
Is where you'll always stay.
God knows why, with chilling touch,
Death gathers those we love so much,
And what now seems so strange and dim,
Will all be clear, when we meet Him.
I Knew you for a Moment